**All sessions will automatically include black and white versions of their chosen images. These b/w images are not included in the photo count of the session details.
**All sessions will receive printing rights with their digital photos. You can download a Print Release on the "Clients" page of this website.
What's the process?
What do I need to bring to my shoot?
How many outfit changes can I have?
How do you make a newborn comfortable in the studio?
What kind of gear do you use?
Do I have to order prints through you?
1. Contact me - get the ball rolling!
2. We find a shoot that fits your needs and budget.
3. Pick a date, time, location.
4. Pay your session deposit to secure your date.
5. Photoshoot time! (Final session amount due this day.)
6. Proofs will be sent to you via email to choose your final images for editing via an online gallery. (Hint: Now is the time to let me know you want that pimple removed.)
7. I edit. You relax.
8. Final pictures are uploaded to your online gallery and sent to your email for viewing.
9. Sit back and check out how good you look!
10. Let me know how I did with a quick Facebook or Google review.
Depending on the session, you may need to bring some personal items. Those items can include a change of clothes, personal props, snacks to keep me, I MEAN the kiddos happy, etc.
One to two outfit changes are standard. Outfit changes allowed are listed on each individual session's investment page. Newborns are not applicable to the outfit change limit.
Newborn sessions generally last longer because they require a little more work on everyone's part to keep them happy. The heat in the studio will be around 80 degrees so make sure to wear removable layers to stay cool. A warm heating pad will also be used under blankets on the props (if applicable) to keep them warm. And of course, lots of cuddling from Mom/Dad will ensure they feel safe and calm.
I am a Nikon user since 2009. Along with my D850 camera and variety of high-end lenses, I have some standard lighting kits but prefer to use natural light as much as possible.
Not at all! With all sessions, you receive digital files including the printing rights for those photos. Just keep in mind, I will not be responsible for private printing or color issues unless they are ordered directly through me.
You can download a Print Release on this website under the "Client" section if you are in need of one.